For Alice Ouke no Monshou

Easter Egg Treats

April 05, 2015Dani Rose

Happy Easter everyone!!!
Its been a long time since I released anything...... I'm going to be active for this special day and ignore all my intern obligations to release two of my favorite projects.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ So here's... *cue drum roll* For Alice AND Ouke no Monshou!

Sadly I only have one chapter of Ouke no Monshou to share with everyone but I have two chapters of For Alice. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling for these projects once summer comes around next month... *fingers crossed in hope* but first we got to find some awesome japanese or chinese translators that don't mind working on historical mangas *hint hint* ^^;; So if anyone knows any J>E or C>E translators CATCH THEM in your nets and bring them to the recruitment forum! 0u0 thanks everyone!!!

The sooner we (refers to OnM fans) find some more translators (maybe even a whole team of 4 JTLs) the faster we can release some chapters for everyone to enjoy the cute love triangle between Memphis, Izumi and Carol.
☆*:.。. o(◕ฺ▽◕ฺ)o .。.:*☆

You Might Also Like

0 Comments